- Precise cutting of metals without further post-processing
- Laser power: 500W, 750W, 1000W
- Worksurface: 1300 x 900mm
- High cutting speed. Cuts 2x faster than a CO2 laser machine.
- Minimal maintenance. No mirrors, no adjustment of the optical path.
- High reliability
- Integrated industrial computer with laser software
- CE certified and meets laser safety standards
- 750 W
- Laser type: IPG or Raycus lasersource
- Laser wavelength: 1060nm
- Laser power:
- 500W cut up to 6mm (power <7KW)
- 750W cut up to 10mm (power <14KW)
- 1kW cut up to 10mm (power <18KW)
- Work area dimensions: 1300 x 900mm
- Cutting speed: 0-30m / min (depends on material and thickness)
- XYZ orientation precision: < +/- 0.05mm/m
- XYZ repeat precision: < +/- 0.03mm/m
- Minimal line width: <0.15mm
- Maximal displacement speed: 120m/min
- Maximal load working bed: 500kg
- Cooling: water cooling
- Work environment: 0-35 °C
- Power requirements: 220VAC/ single phase, 380VAC 3 phases, 50 of 60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 229 x 226 x 177cm
- Closed machine for maximum laser safety
- Control Software: Cypcut with CAD and CorelDraw support
- Autofocus also follows uneven material
- Red pointer location indicator
- Integrated computer with laser software
- Dutch or English product & software manual
Delivery, installation & training
If the machine is in stock the delivery time is between 1 and 2 weeks. If not in stock it is between 11-13 weeks. A shorter delivery time is possible at additional costs (delivery time 6-9 weeks). We offer delivery, installation and training in on site and service.
2 years warranty on the machine and 50,000 or 100,000 hours on the laser source (depending on the brand chosen and the conditions under which the machine is used). CE certified. The machine complies with the machine guidelines. Laser class 1.
About the manufacturer of the machine: Hymson
Hymson stands for the best quality and service and has been leading in the development and production of high-end laser machines since 2008. Hymson currently has 1600 employees across 5 branches and has a number of the largest steel processing companies (including JCL) and electronics companies as customers.